Thursday, 19 March 2015

Mosque is not a religious place and can be demolished any time

 At one point of time , I was in awe of Dr Subramaniam swamy . I even met him briefly at his residence near Mylapore . That was about 15 years ago .

A good 15 years backmost of them were of  the opinion that Dr. Swamy was an agent of the CIA and Mossad .
For me , it did not matter as I was more concerned about corruption , and I felt that Dr. Swamy was a crusader for corruption .

Now , 15 years later , Dr Swamy speaks "Mosque is not a religious place and can be demolished any time " .

Actually for the last couple of years I have been disillusioned by the ways and methods of Dr. Swamy, the reason being

1. He is not a leader . He is more of a one man personality who cannot lead people . Case in point is - He had to dissolve his party and join the BJP due to lack of supporters or voters .

2. Every meeting of his has him speaking about muslims and christians , which are not necessary .

His speeches are aimed at creating discord between the hindus and the minorities rather than promote harmony . Now this is a clear case of "divide and rule " policy of the west and nothing else but it .
Indians  - you are being mind controlled , played with your feelings , you will get angry , try to establish "reasoning on facebook " but being too critical makes one slowly surrender to the ways of the controller because you tend to take sides of the coin and not see the coin as a whole


P.s - I am not good at typing as fast as my mind works ..

No comments:

Post a Comment